ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Weird SQL output

2014-11-21 07:44:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Weird SQL output
From: Efim <Eakkerman AT RAMBLER DOT RU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 16:40:59 +0400
Hi,
Select with last_use = ‘Data’ is not correct. If you checkout and when
checkin tapes the parameter last_use can be lost.
If you want to check private tapes without the data, try to use select
like this:

select volume_name from libvolumes where status='Private' and last_use
is NULL and volume_name not in (select volume_name from volumes)

Efim

Efim