ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Change from PVU to Unified licensing

2014-11-06 17:21:20
Subject: [ADSM-L] Change from PVU to Unified licensing
From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 09:19:17 +1100
We have recently changed from PVU based licensing to the Unified/Terabyte based
licensing model on TSM.

What do I need to do on the TSM system itself to update the licensing? Is there
a file that needs to be updated or a command that needs to be run?

When I run "q lic" it is still showing the old licensing type.

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

IT Operations

ANL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named add
ressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited. If you
received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail
from your s
ystem. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it for any purpose, or
disclose its
 contents to any person.