ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM wiki users?

2014-11-04 13:07:39
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM wiki users?
From: Angela Robertson <aprobert AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 13:05:48 -0500
Hello,

Do you use the TSM wiki (
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager
)?

In an effort to improve the wiki, we’re looking for people who use the
current wiki and can answer a brief survey (~10 minutes). We might also ask
for you to participate in a short online exercise to help verify that we're
making changes that make sense to you and improve your experience using the
wiki.

If you're willing to help with these online activities, contact me via
email at aprobert AT us.ibm DOT com.

Thanks always for your time and attention, Angela

Angela Robertson
IBM Software Group
Durham, NC 27703
aprobert AT us.ibm DOT com