ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange Backup return codes

2014-09-19 08:38:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange Backup return codes
From: "Schaub, Steve" <Steve_Schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 12:36:53 +0000
Steven,

I have a PowerShell script that does what you are asking, in terms of different
databases on different days (in our case, we round-robin our full backups
across the week).  It also allows for multi-threaded backups, although the way
VSS works, the databases each need to be on separate vols for it to work.  If
you are interested in seeing the script, send me a private email.  If nothing
else, it might point you in the direction you want to go.

Steve "underscore" Schaub "at" bcbst "dot" com

-steve