ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Vsphere Web Client again

2014-09-18 13:05:03
Subject: [ADSM-L] Vsphere Web Client again
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:50:00 +0000
Hello

Till now no answer…

I will refresh this issue. In TSM for VE version 7.1.1 on VMware 5.5 has now 3
possibilities to restore VM’s thru

1.       TSM VE Web Gui

2.        vSphere Client

3.       vSphere WEB Client  (new plug in)

I did two installations on two Vcenter , on my first one got all 3 plug in…
working . On my second one  I only see 1 and 2.

NO plug in in my vSphere WEB client !! The product is working fine but cannot
understand why the plug in was not install.

Rerun the upgrade but cannot rich the possibility to check the third plug in
.Tried modify / repair  , no success.

I really don’t want to uninstall and reinstall from scratch.

Regards Robert

Hello to all

After upgrading my VMware environment to version 5.5 . I have now a possibility
to manage my environment thru the vSphere Web client 5.5.0.

But on it I do not see the TDP for VE plug in.

Thru the regular vSphere client  , no problem …

I miss something obviously .

Any ideas ?

Regards

Robert