ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] ANS0400E License file could not be opened - TSM4VE

2014-09-12 18:31:02
Subject: [ADSM-L] ANS0400E License file could not be opened - TSM4VE
From: "Stackwick, Stephen" <Stephen.Stackwick AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 22:29:41 +0000
Tried to upgrade to the 7.1.1 VE from the FTP site. Figured I didn't need a
license because I already have one from the V7.1.0 install. Now, when I try to
run an incremental:

ANS2888E Backup VM Full VM Incremental is unable to run.
A valid TSM for Virtual Environments license file (tdp4vmw.lic) cannot be locate
d.
ANS1228E Sending of object 'QlikView' failed.
ANS0400E License file could not be opened.

Believe me, that file is there, in the same location as on my non-upgraded data
mover.

Steve

STEPHEN STACKWICK | Senior Consultant | 301.518.6352 (m) | Stephen.Stackwick AT
icfi DOT com<mailto:sstackwick AT icfi DOT com> | icfi.com<http://www.icfi.com/>
ICF INTERNATIONAL | 7125 Thomas Edison Dr, Suite 100, Columbia, Md 21046 |
443-573-0524, 443-718-4900 (o)