ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SQL-backup with no config file

2014-06-04 11:35:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SQL-backup with no config file
From: Angela Robertson <aprobert AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 11:33:26 -0400
Hi,

There is an APAR for this issue -> IC98441. Here's the link to track ->
http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IC98441

In addition to the fixing levels listed in the APAR link, we are also
planning to to include this APAR in the DP SQL 7.1.0.1 interim fix. This is
targeted for delivery in late June. However, this is subject to change at
the discretion of IBM. Angela
Angela Robertson
IBM Software Group
Durham, NC 27703
aprobert AT us.ibm DOT com

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 06/02/2014
07:50:08 AM: