ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Question about TSM 7.1 Node Replication

2014-03-25 08:19:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Question about TSM 7.1 Node Replication
From: "Ryder, Michael S" <michael_s.ryder AT ROCHE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 08:11:46 -0400
I shouldn't get this excited about backups, but.... Ho ho ho!

Bent and Wolfgang, thanks so much!  It looks like this was simplified from
version 6.x, which by every account sounded like it had an arcane procedure
for doing this.

I very much appreciate the speedy responses, actual commands and
informative link!  Fantastic!

Best regards,

Mike, x7942
RMD IT Client Services