ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Question about TSM 7.1 Node Replication

2014-03-25 08:05:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Question about TSM 7.1 Node Replication
From: Bent Christensen <BVC AT COWI DOT DK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 12:58:29 +0100
Hi,

That is right, run a REMOVE REPLNODE node_name on the target server, re-direct
the nodes to the target server (setting tcpserveraddress and tcpport) AND do
remember to check that node and the target server agree on the node password.

If/when the source server becomes available again, set up replication from the
target server to the source server

On source server:
REMOVE REPLNODE node_name for all previously replicated nodes

On target server:
SET REPLSERVER source_server
UPDATE NODE node_name REPLSTATE=enabled REPLMODE=syncsend

When the target and the source are in sync, remove replication again and
re-enable it from the source server with REPLMODE=syncsend - and redirect the
client nodes back to the source server.

 - Bent