ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] anyone familiar with Microsoft OneNote Package software

2013-12-17 17:36:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] anyone familiar with Microsoft OneNote Package software
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 17:34:29 -0500
Another thought: is the file excluded from backup? Try backing up the file
manually. Does that work? If not, what happens?

If that does not shed any light then a PMR with our support folks is a
likely next step.

Best regards,

- Andy

Andrew Raibeck | Tivoli Storage Manager Level 3 Technical Lead |
storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

Online documentation:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli
+Documentation+Central/page/Tivoli+Storage+Manager
Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli
+Storage+Manager/page/Home

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2013-12-17
16:22:28:

> From: Jeanne Bruno <JBruno AT CENHUD DOT COM>
> To: ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu,
> Date: 2013-12-17 16:23
> Subject: Re: anyone familiar with Microsoft OneNote Package software
> Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu>
>
> Thanks Andy.
> 1.  No entries in the .log files.  SNAPSHOTPROVIDERFS VSS already in
> our .opt file.
>
> 2. User stated he generally shuts his PC down every night.

VSS