ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Dedup stgpool target

2013-11-19 12:27:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Dedup stgpool target
From: Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 12:25:20 -0500
Bill,

My concern was that if the copy storage pool was tape, then with small primary
stgpool volumes there might be a lot more tape mounts required, especially if
the stgpools are collocated.  Since your output pools are on disk, then the
higher mount/unmount activity wouldn't be an issue.

..Paul

--
Paul Zarnowski                            Ph: 607-255-4757
Manager of Storage Services               Fx: 607-255-8521