ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL Server

2013-10-28 09:08:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL Server
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 13:06:45 +0000
Eric,
It's a documentation issue.
They repackaged the SQL client inside the Flashcopy manager GUI, and the
install package does you no favors; it's a 2-step install now.
After you run the setup.exe, all you have installed is the Flashcopy Manager
shell, you don't even have a tdpsql directory
.
Look in the directory where the package expanded, and run setupfcm.
Then go through it's setup wizard.  That's when the tdpsql directory gets
created.

Wanda