ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] 6.3 AdminCenter HealthMonitor PW problem

2013-10-15 15:04:16
Subject: [ADSM-L] 6.3 AdminCenter HealthMonitor PW problem
From: "Vandeventer, Harold [BS]" <Harold.Vandeventer AT KS DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 19:02:10 +0000
Somehow, my password for Admin Center Health Monitor is out of sync.

When using 6.3 Admin Center, then Health Monitor, I get health status of
Unknown.

When I select a server, I'm getting a ANRW0219E: The credentials that the
health monitor uses are not valid on this server.  ANRW0219 simply says make
sure the password is spelled correctly.

Where do I find the spot in Admin Center to control that password???

Thanks.

Harold Vandeventer
Systems Programmer
State of Kansas - Office of Information Technology Services
STE 751-S
910 SW Jackson
(785) 296-0631

[Confidentiality notice:]
This e-mail message, including attachments, if any, is intended for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
or privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, or disclosure
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender and destroy the original message, including all copies,
Thank you.