ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Relabaling empty volumes in DataDomain VTL

2013-07-16 14:19:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Relabaling empty volumes in DataDomain VTL
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 18:16:34 +0000
Thank you very much, Nick.
I have correct VTL definition, but I have defined new volumes into storage pool
by mistake.
I have made volumes empty, removed them from storage pool and updated to
scratch.
I wanted to re-label  all new scratch volumes manually, because automatic
re-labeling is not used in this case.

Grigori Solonovitch, Senior Systems Architect, IT, Ahli United Bank Kuwait,
www.ahliunited.com.kw