ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Re: Equating current 3494 configuration to TS3500

2013-04-30 11:31:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Re: Equating current 3494 configuration to TS3500
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 11:29:34 -0400
Thanks for the details.  So, there really isn't that big of a difference
from the 3494 to the 3584 other than the lack of an internal PC/LM and a
redesigned, mostly plastic picker/gripper mechanism.

TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University
UCC/Office of Technology Services
zforray AT vcu DOT edu - 804-828-4807