ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Equating current 3494 configuration to TS3500

2013-04-23 14:44:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Equating current 3494 configuration to TS3500
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:42:12 -0400
As always, thanks Wanda.  That clears up / confirms a lot of what I was
thinking.  Don't know about the I/O path failover for these SAN paths -
need to ask my OS guy.

Having to do everything from the "web interface" is going to be a really
pain if not a security concern/issue.  Currently, the 3494 is on the same
private subnet as all servers and nodes that perform backups -
isolated/locked-down.  Never used it for anything more than LM
functionality from the Linux TSM servers - no GUI, no web, just CLI.  I
wonder if you can define more than one IP connection?