ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Admin_center account

2013-01-30 17:50:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Admin_center account
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 22:37:19 +0000
Is there any reason not to remove the account?
No.

Would there be any particular difficulty in recreating the account in the
unlikely event that we install ISC someday?
No.

Is there any risk that IBM would use removal of the account as a pretext for
refusing to support our TSM installation?
No.
 ISC isn't required.  I have customers that use other admin interfaces besides
the ISC (Storserver  and TSM Manager).