ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Inactive/deleted file backup not expiring

2012-11-13 10:27:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Inactive/deleted file backup not expiring
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 08:58:00 -0500
Nope.  This server has only 2-PD/PS/MC.  It is on the other side of our
firewall, used to backup selective hospital systems.  Nothing has changed
since we built a new V6.2 server and export/imported everything from the
old server, back in January/February of this year.

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator