ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Inactive/deleted file backup not expiring

2012-11-12 15:44:24
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Inactive/deleted file backup not expiring
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 13:49:47 -0500
The user confirmed that it DOES NOT exists on disk.  Long since deleted.
 However, he just commented that he really can't confirm when it was
deleted, so lets just go with "DOH - could have been deleted within the
past 180-days......"  TSM is W-A-D (unless proved otherwise)....

Sorry for annoying folks with a stupid question........