ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SV:Linux TSM Server & discovering scsi tape drives

2011-10-28 16:42:27
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SV:Linux TSM Server & discovering scsi tape drives
From: Shawn Drew <shawn.drew AT AMERICAS.BNPPARIBAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 16:39:15 -0400
Remember to use lin_tape (IBM Atape) if the drives are IBM branded, and
the Tivoli device driver if they are HPs

Regards,
Shawn
Shawn Drew

Internet
joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM

Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
10/28/2011 03:13 PM
Please respond to
ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] SV:Linux TSM Server & discovering scsi tape drives

The drives are lto5.  We?re checking into drivers right now.  We thought
we had the correct ones installed, but that?s where we?re starting to
troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks!