ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] [adsm] Re: TSM v6.2 Diaster Recovery Restore

2011-09-07 09:04:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] [adsm] Re: TSM v6.2 Diaster Recovery Restore
From: "Ehresman,David E." <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 12:57:46 +0000
Thanks.  The underlying problem turned out to be that I was trying to run the
db restore as root instead of as the instance owner.  That in turn created a
log file in the instance directory that was owned by root that had to be
corrected before the instance owner could do the restore.

The V6 DRM restore script needs a LOT of work.

David