ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: TSM v6.2 Diaster Recovery Restore

2011-09-05 03:08:21
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: TSM v6.2 Diaster Recovery Restore
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 06:36:57 +0000
Hi David,
Yes you can do that.
Make sure you have backup the database to a media that both Instance Users can
read/write and also copy Volhist/Devconfig and copy both of them in to your new
instances home directory (same as dsmserv.opt) after you have configured the
new instance.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms