ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP TCP/IP error

2010-10-08 09:58:29
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP TCP/IP error
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 09:56:01 -0400
Christian,

Is your DSMAGENT nodename actually named "BA_NODE_NAME".
If not, then I am afraid that you did not follow the configuration steps
in the User's Guide. Initial configuration for Exchange 2010
is slightly more complicated than legacy because it uses VSS.

Take a look at the book, you will need to perform a
a few additional steps like GRANT PROXY on your TSM Server
and also set the LOCALDSMAGENTNODE to point to your real DSMAGENT
nodename.
For example:
   TDPEXCC SET LOCALDSMAGENTNODE=EXCSEREVR55

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 10/08/2010
09:41:55 AM: