ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TDP TCP/IP error

2010-10-08 09:43:39
Subject: [ADSM-L] TDP TCP/IP error
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 13:41:55 +0000
Hi Everyone,
I have a new Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 running on a Windows Server 2008 R2.
The TSM Client version is 6.2.1.0 and TDP version 6.1.2.1

I trying to get the TDP working but when I try to run a manual backup do I only
get.
ANS1033E (RC-53) An invalid TCP/IP address was specified.

So I run instead following commands to verify that my connection to TSM work
fine by running

Tdpexcc query tsm

And that did work OK.

Then I run a communication test to my Exchange Server
Tdpexcc query Exchange

And TDP can find the Exchange Server but when it try to connect to the DSMAgent
I got a TCP/IP Error.

ACN5229E Error obtaining VSS information from Local DSMAgent Node:
 'BA_NODE_NAME'.
ANS1033E (RC-53) An invalid TCP/IP address was specified.
Any idea why I got a TCPIP problem to the local DSM Agent?

Thanks
Christian