ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Client 6.2.1.0 on Suse 11

2010-10-04 09:17:55
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Client 6.2.1.0 on Suse 11
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 09:16:24 -0400
Since they are now a requirement, you don't have a choice.

Lots of my Linux (RedHat) nodes have upgraded to this client level and I
do not have any reports of problems.
Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University
UCC/Office of Technology Services
zforray AT vcu DOT edu - 804-828-4807

From:
Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>