ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Client 6.2.1.0 on Suse 11

2010-10-04 09:38:13
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Client 6.2.1.0 on Suse 11
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 13:33:03 +0000
Hi Robert,
I have been installing TSM 6.2.x.x on a couple of Linux systems with no problem.
Does two packages you talking about are required for TSM encryption and also
enable the SSL encryption option for TSM 6.2 in Linux.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms