ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] ACO5423E TDPsql error

2010-05-06 02:05:55
Subject: [ADSM-L] ACO5423E TDPsql error
From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 16:04:17 +1000
I am getting an error on a couple of Windows 2003 SP2 servers - one has MS 2005
SQL Express and the other has the full MS 2005 SQL installed.

The TDP SQL client software is version 5.3.3.0 and I have also installed the
22699_4 patch.

The error is - ACO5423E Microsoft ODBC SQL Server Driver DBNETLIB SQL Server
does not exist or access denied.

I have gone into SQL Surface area configuration for Services and Connections
and ensured that Remote Connections are enabled.

Any suggestions?

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

Senior IT Systems Administrator

ANL Container Line Pty Limited

Email: pdudley AT anl.com DOT au

ANL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail from your system. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any person.