ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Scheduler problem with Windows 2008

2010-05-03 14:29:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Scheduler problem with Windows 2008
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 21:28:34 +0300
We are facing exactly the same problem with TSM Client 6.2.0, SCHEDMODE
PROMPTED and standalone scheduler.
I have found in TSM Server activity log it is impossible to reach scheduler by
port 1501.
I have asked  Windows 2008 Admin to allow communication TSM Server ---> 1501 on
node in Win2008 firewall.
This night we will see results.