ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Restoring an server-image with BartPE

2010-04-19 12:04:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Restoring an server-image with BartPE
From: "Storer, Raymond" <storerr AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 11:43:07 -0400
I would use that same BartPE disk to determine if you can read the newly
restored disk after the restore. If so, I would attempt to fix the boot sector
as you mentioned below by booting a Windows Server 2008 R2 CD and running
through the various options to fix the boot sector.

Good luck.

If you can, please share the BartPE batch files you used for setting up the TSM
environment to run from BartPE. I'm very interested in trying TSM from BartPE
myself.

Ray