ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Running a report on what files will expire in the next sixty days

2010-04-13 12:20:57
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Running a report on what files will expire in the next sixty days
From: Michael Green <mishagreen AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:19:46 +0300
John,

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
select * from  syscat.columns where tabname='BACKUPS'
shows that there is a column called DEACTIVATE_DATE. I guess if you
write a select statement crafted in such a way that it also takes into
account current date, the management class (CLASS_NAME from BACKUPS)
VERE/VERD/RETE/RETO, then you can conclude if the object is candidate
for expiration.

Running such a select on a production machine is a whole other story.
--
Warm regards,
Michael Green