ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] backup issue

2010-04-08 17:54:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] backup issue
From: Dave Canan <ddcanan AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 14:53:07 -0700
Fred, can you tell by looking at the dsmsched.log when this crash might be
happening? We've had a couple of PMRs reporting this type of error on
Windows boxes when backing up systemstate data. Please look at APAR IC66607
to see if this might apply here. Fix is scheduled for 6.1.4, but an interim
fix is available at 6.1.3.2.

Dave Canan
TSM Advanced Technical Support
TSM Performance