ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SV: Failed to backup DB on Linux TSM 6.2

2010-04-08 09:33:29
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SV: Failed to backup DB on Linux TSM 6.2
From: Richard van Denzel <RDenzel AT SLTN DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 15:33:12 +0200
Richard,

I sent the db2diag.log in response to an earlier reply, and I've
searched already through any redbook and manual to determine the
problem, but I'm unable to find the file which is locked or has the
wrong permissions.

All the files/directories I could find which are related to the problem
are writable/readable bij the TSM instance user.

All the DSMI variables are setup correctly (as specified by the books).

I will have a look with lsof or /proc/locks.

The other Richard.