ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Archive completed but not big enough.

2010-04-06 14:32:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Archive completed but not big enough.
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 13:29:40 -0400
Hi David, Thanks for your rely,  This node along with others we are
creating are just being used to hold  "Archived data only" they are not
being backed up. No backup data involved.

Tim

David McClelland wrote:

Am I correct in that below it looks like you've performed a `DEL FILESPACE
ADOCGWC_10-16-09 *`? This will remove *all* of the data that you've either
backed-up or archived belonging to this node.

/DMc
London, UK