ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Tivoli License Metric Tool

2010-02-20 12:55:17
Subject: [ADSM-L] Tivoli License Metric Tool
From: IBMSubCap <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:54:14 -0500
Hi Danny,
I'm assuming from reading your post here
http://adsm.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20338 that you've already gone through
the ILMT (IBM License Metric Tool) documentation available here:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v31r1/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.license.mgmt.doc/welcome.html

You can also take advantage of these technical webcasts for ILMT:
Overview and Integration
Playback URL:
https://de202.centra.com:443/GP/main/00000186167d00000122f8caac06a723
Topic Server Installation
Playback URL:
https://de202.centra.com:443/GP/main/00000186167d00000122f8caac06a74f
Configuration, Agent and Security
Playback URL:
https://de202.centra.com:443/GP/main/00000186167d00000122f8caac06a79c
Product Use
Playback URL:
https://de202.centra.com:443/GP/main/00000186167d00000122f8c9295ea866
Upgrade
Playback URL:
https://de202.centra.com:443/GP/main/00000186167d00000122f8c9295ea878
Event Password for all sessions: tiv0li [0 is a zero]

If these resources don't help solve your problem, remember that ILMT is fully
supported by IBM just like DB2, WAS, MQ, Domino, etc.  So based on your ILMT
entitlement under Passport Advantage for S&S (Subscription and Support), you
can call 800-IBM-SERV and raise a PMR to IBM's Technical Support team.
http://www-947.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Software_support_%28general%29?cm_re=masthead-_-supdl-_-sbp-software

IBM Sub-Capacity Team
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/lotus/passportadvantage/ibmlicensemetrictool.html
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/lotus/passportadvantage/subcapfaqilmt.html