ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli License Metric Tool

2010-02-17 15:48:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli License Metric Tool
From: Richard Rhodes <rrhodes AT FIRSTENERGYCORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:46:14 -0500
Nope . . .don't have it, today.  The server for it is being setup right
now.  I believe I'll start working on it next week . . . .bummer . . . .

             Danny Blair
             <tivolidude@GMAIL
             .COM>                                                      To
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Tivoli License Metric Tool

             02/17/2010 02:41
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

Does anyone have any experince with Tivoli Licenset Metric Tool? I have it
all setup, a few clients have the agent installed, but the client machines
with the agent installed never show up under AGENTS, they are lumped in
with
"systems without agents" along with all the other client machines. The
agent
is running, i belived i followed IBMs directions carefully and correctly,
would this have anything to do with the way the XML that nmap produced
imported network info into TLM?

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received this document in error
and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately, and delete
the original message.