ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 5.5 using LANFree backup really "slow"

2009-08-02 10:26:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 5.5 using LANFree backup really "slow"
From: Flavio Junior <billpp AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 11:26:03 -0300
Hi Steve...

Well, my backup windows is something like 10 12 hours, size of a full
backup is near of 2TB and incremental per day not bigger than 20G.

My idea is to perform a full backup on thursday (to keep a copy off
the office on weekend) and incremental/differential during the week.
OK, new thing, I've TWO TS3100, so I'm going to make a copy of the
tape on another library, but I think this is not a problem with my
backup windows as it will be copied from library to library without
prodcution server involved, right?

Thanks again folks...

--

Flávio do Carmo Júnior aka waKKu