ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Database Cache Hit Ratio

2009-08-02 04:15:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Database Cache Hit Ratio
From: Grigori Solonovitch <G.Solonovitch AT BKME DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 11:14:17 +0300
I think your problem has no relationship with cash ratio:
" The database utilization is too high. 85.4 > 85 Consider a database space
trigger or increase the size of the database."
Just increase database size to have less than 85.
Cash ratio has to be as high as possible.

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Bank of Kuwait and Middle East  http://www.bkme.com

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: G.Solonovitch AT bkme
DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email