ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Desperation, DR, and four TS3100 libraries...

2009-07-10 13:11:48
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Desperation, DR, and four TS3100 libraries...
From: Tom Wright <twright AT GRESHAMSTORAGE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:10:40 -0500
Wanda,

This is Tom Wright from Gresham and Nick is correct.  Our Clareti
Storage Director can manage the 4 small libraries off of the back-end
and present one virtual TS3500 (3584) to TSM. That would solve your
problem but would require our product to be in the mix.

If that is of interest or if you would like more information please let
me know.

Regards,

Tom

twright AT greshamstorage DOT com