ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Making sure clientactions start

2009-06-19 15:05:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Making sure clientactions start
From: John Monahan <John.Monahan AT US.LOGICALIS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:02:01 -0400
I think something is still wrong or unique in your environment.  I
deploy scripts that run immediate clientactions all the time at several
of my customers and they always start within a minute or two unless
there is a problem.

______________________________

John Monahan
Infrastructure Services Consultant