ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Administration Guide Using ISC

2009-06-05 12:36:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Administration Guide Using ISC
From: Richard Rhodes <rrhodes AT FIRSTENERGYCORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 12:36:13 -0400
> I agree with Remco and do believe IBM listened. The 6.1 ISC/AC is a lot
> faster and better organized.

We haven't tried ISC/AC since v5.4 where we gave up on it.  But, I did like
some of the things it did.  Even thought we are still on v5.4 (upgrading
to v5.5 later this year), we are going to try out v6.1 ISC/AC since it
supports v5.4 and v5.5 TSM servers.  (probably try reporting also)

I'd be interested if _anyone_ is using ISC as intended - a integrated
console across Tivoli products, where AC (tsm) is just one app?

Rick

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received this document in error
and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately, and delete
the original message.