ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM v6 -announcement

2009-02-13 12:54:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM v6 -announcement
From: Sam Sheppard <SHS AT SDDPC.SANNET DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:52:42 PST
_________________________________Top_of_Message_________________________________
On 13 feb 2009, at 04:02, Remco Post wrote:

>be ware that TSM on z/OS has been at about ADSM 3.7 capability level
>in most recent releases and that if you required new features IBM
>would direct you to zLinux anyway, this is nothing new....

Nonsense; Having run two z/OS servers for the last 15 years, I would
question what new features you are speaking of. My current z/OS version
(5.5.2) most certainly has little in common with ADSM 3.7, having pretty
much all of the features available on other platforms.

Sam Sheppard
San Diego Data Processing Corp.
(858)-581-9668