ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Dell tape library

2008-06-24 16:00:28
Subject: [ADSM-L] Dell tape library
From: Johnny Lea <jlea AT DIS.UMSMED DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:58:50 -0500
Anyone using the Dell ML6020 library?  I believe it's a re-brand of the Scalar
i500.  I have this library on one of my TSM servers but thinking of expanding
it and upgrading the drives to use it exclusively for my enterprise library.
It would be a lot cheaper than going with a new IBM TS3500.
Any negative comments on this library from anyone?

Thanks,
Johnny

Individuals who have received this information in error or are not authorized
to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information and notify the
sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing or using this
information in any way.