ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM, MS Clustering & Mountpoints

2008-05-30 10:14:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM, MS Clustering & Mountpoints
From: "Schaub, Steve" <steve_schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:13:02 -0400
Neil,

The CLUSTERDISKSONLY statement worked, allowed me to use CLUSTERNODE YES
and see all the mountpoints.  Oddly enough, and contrary to the user
guide, I didn't have to add domain statements in order for it to see and
backup the mountpoints.  Now I'm working on putting the right domain
statements in the cluster and non-cluster client option set in order to
"mask" the volumes I don't want each one to deal with.

Thanks for the assist, I hate banging my head against a wall!

Steve Schaub

Systems Engineer, Windows

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

423-535-6574 (desk)