ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Improving TSM performance - memory related setting

2008-04-03 21:46:16
Subject: [ADSM-L] Improving TSM performance - memory related setting
From: Paul Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 12:40:15 +1100
If I recall correctly there is a TSM system setting that relates to the
memory available on the server, and you can check and adjust this
setting to improve performance of your TSM server.

Can anyone remind me which setting it is?

Regards

Paul Dudley

Senior IT Systems Administrator

ANL IT Operations Dept.

ANL Container Line

pdudley AT anl.com DOT au

ANL DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail from your system. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any person.