ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Improving TSM performance - memory related setting

2008-04-03 23:50:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Improving TSM performance - memory related setting
From: Paul Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 14:44:02 +1100
Currently the BUFPOOLSIZE is set to:

BufPoolSize: 122,880 K

The server has 3 Gb of memory. Is this something I can increase?

Regards
Paul Dudley

Senior IT Systems Administrator
ANL IT Operations Dept.
ANL Container Line
pdudley AT anl.com DOT au
03-9257-0603
http://www.anl.com.au

ANL DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail from your system. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any person.