ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Retiring a library

2008-03-21 10:10:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Retiring a library
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 09:09:44 -0500
You should be able to run a checkout libv and tell it not to check the
label and not to remove then it will just remove it from the inventory
and tell you to remove it at your convenience.  However, if its giving
you an error such as "library unavailable" then you'll need to go
another route.

See Ya'
Howard