ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange restore error

2008-03-19 13:17:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange restore error
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:04:03 -0400
Mario,

The only "alternate" location that Exchange allows you to restore
into when restoring into a LIVE Exchange Server is the
Recovery Storage Group.

As for the "ACN5798E"... you might try GOOGLE or your favorite
search engine to find out why you are seeing this.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/19/2008
12:42:31 PM: