ADSM-L

TSM 5.

2007-02-13 12:53:08
Subject: TSM 5.
From: Carlos Guelbenzu <CARLOSG AT UK.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:17:42 +0000
Hello,

I got here a TSM server giving me headache with this log, what would you
recommend to deal with it?

ANR0990I Server restart-recovery in progress.
ANR0200I Recovery log assigned capacity is 416 megabytes.
ANR0201I Database assigned capacity is 1024 megabytes.
ANR0306I Recovery log volume mount in progress.
ANR0206W Partial write detected on database volume
E:\TSMDATA\D1747276.DBV,
logical page 101376 (physical page 36096).
ANR9999D dballoc.c(1334): ThreadId<0> Error reading space map page from
disk.
ANR0361E Database initialization failed: error initializing database page
allocator.

Thanks in advance.

Carlos Guelbenzu

Best regards,