ADSM-L

Script check requested.

2006-10-26 18:09:07
Subject: Script check requested.
From: Ben Bullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:08:02 -0600
        Folks,
        I have a script I have run forever to see how much data has been
backed-up/archived to my TSM servers over the last 24 hours.

        Lately, this command is returning a number that seems to be too
high, compared to what I see the clients doing.

select cast((cast(sum(summary.bytes) as float) / 1024 / 1024 /1024)
                                 as decimal(10,2)) as Gigabytes from
summary where start_time
                                 >current_timestamp - 1 day

        I recently upgraded my TSM servers from 5.2 to 5.3 and was
wondering if that had anything to do with it.

        This SQL statement looks OK to me. Can anyone point out any
problems with that select statement?

Thanks,
Ben