ADSM-L

TSM B/ A Client Error !

2006-10-26 03:19:24
Subject: TSM B/ A Client Error !
From: Murugan_Pachamallayan <Murugan_Pachamallayan AT SATYAM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:48:13 +0530
Hi all,

Please give me your best suggestions for the below issue...

I was installed Tivoli Storage Manager B / A Client 5.3.2.0 on Aix 5.3,
Then If I start the B/A Client by using dsmj command.

It will ask password, with default used id is: hostname.

Question:

1.      How can I change the user name?

If I gave the TSM Server password the following error message as come.

ANS1370E The used ID entered does not have the correct level of
authority to access the client machine

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Murugan

DISCLAIMER:
intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE
COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is
appreciated.